You know you should and could eat better & take more care of yourself! More whole, organic and local food, more chewing, more cooking, more exercise, more relaxing…
What is stopping you?
Your body is your temple. When you are well nourished, you: feel healthy, look radiant, perform better. The right food can make you more creative, less reactive…a better person.
Vitalis has the nutrition education to suit your style.
Learn to nourish yourself and improve your relationship to food.
Initial consultation, Includes 2 visits
- Assessment of current diet & lifestyle habits through comprehensive intake forms, food recall and personal consultation. Creating a personalized program to address and support concerns & health goals
Nutrition Transformation packages- 6-12 week program
- Programs include a unique combination of follow up visits, workshops, group sessions, cooking lessons & guided grocery store tour
Group education, Public & Corporate
Seminars & Conferences (half, full or consecutive day) & Lunch & Learns (60-90 minutes)
- I speak to empower people who aspire to lead healthy, balanced, creative, bold & real lives
- Workshops can be tailored to specific needs & goals
Workplace wellness retreats and team building
- Restore, regenerate & bond with your team, colleagues & friends in a retreat setting
What is nutrition to Vitalis?
Nutrition is the art of choosing food that nourishes the body. This art is flexible and follows the laws of nature. It requires a positive frame of mind and an active body. Nutrition is a dynamic and individualized equation that supports optimum health.
What is a Nutritionist?
Is a health care professional who advises and educates clients in the realms of nutrition, diet and food. Keeping in mind the whole person, we make recommendations to serve the individual and their health concerns and goals. The Nutritionists at Vitalis, integrate scientific models, as well as holistic perspectives from Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayruveda and traditional/ non industrial diets into their practice.
What is Nutrition education?
Nutrition education is the process of teaching the art and science of nutrition to an individual or group. The educator assists or enables individuals to incorporate changes in eating patterns and behaviour toward food. The focus is not only about knowledge, but rather the development of sustainable and permanent behavioral changes. This is the art of nutrition education; breaking down a large body of knowledge into small, individual components that are presented to the client at a rate and level, at which they are able to absorb and use the information. Effective education is making nutrition information digestible and usable in an everyday setting (Encyclopedia of Food Sciences and Nutrition 2nd Ed., 2003).